Monday, July 25, 2005

What will be my fate in August 2005?

What will be my fate in August 2005?

Spider web is beginning to grow all over my blog site...

I am busy looking for job right now. Till now I had went for 7 interviews for the past one month. Cant imagine I went for 3 interviews in one afternoon within the same day and rushed to an employment agency after that!!! The most exaggerated part is that I am being interviewed by 4 people at a big Japanese company! Am I applying for Executive or Manager post? Hee...

In one week time, I will be declare jobless... Nvm, I have somebody to accom me... I think she is having a good time at Oz based on her blog and photos from Friendster. Will not disturb her then...

Things does not seems to be going quite smoothly for Moontie & Kelvin. Initially, I was persuading her to think over carefully cos they have been together for so many yrs liao. After that, I was thinking my Moontie sis knows what's the best for her, so I leave her to make the decision herself. She's now busy having exams, ganbatte! I have confidence in you.

Yesterday went to KTV with Des darling. He was telling me that we shall cut down on our expenses since I will be jobless soon. Yeah... I totally agree. However, darling please dun forget to sponsor me for my hair rebonding hor... :P

Ok, time to prepare to go to Eileen's hse... Little Garren, I am coming... Keke...


No comments: