Sunday, December 25, 2005

Xmas Eve - Gift Exchange, Ma-i-yahoo!!!

Xmas Eve - Gift Exchange, Ma-i-yahoo!!!

On Xmas eve, woke up early to finish the laundries. Why leh? Cos going to Ah Lie's sis shop in early noon to celebrate her birthday. This birthday's surprise was planned by 4 youngsters who are always full of interesting ideas. Sometimes these Lovers 4 simply love to talk nothing but craps.

After the birthday celebration, we went to 'The Lies' hse (Des Lie & XY Lie's hse). The 4 youngsters took photos of the fibre optics Xmas tree (bought by Ah Lie aka Des Lie).






Merry Xmas!!! HoHoHo!!!

This year, the 4 of us (Des, Rain, XY & Wendy) have gift exchange among ourselves. I really cracked my brain hard to find suitable presents for them. I bought a Raoul shirt for Ah Lie. The sleeves need to be altered. Unfortunately, due to peak period, his shirt can only be collected after Xmas. In the end, I asked the salesman to give me a Raoul empty box so that I can put the box at the bottom of the Xmas tree. Wendy received a sexy & sweety nitewear set from me. (Nosebleed! Of cos not my nose bleed lah, it's someone else...) Keke, actually I also bought one set for myself. Mine is pink while Wendy got the black one. As for XY, he got a Parker pen from me. I hope the pen will be useful to him. Maybe when he holds a high post next time, he can buy a Mont Blanc pen himself bah... I got a nice Titus watch from Des, a box of Famous Amos cookies & Precious Thots' candies from Wendy. XY bought Marks & Spencer chocolate for me. Not forgetting to mention that Des's mummy oso received a present from Wendy & me - a nice trendy bag leh. I can see the big grin from Aunt's face. *Blink*.

At nite, we watched the 'Chicken Little' vcd and I actually caught my Des sleeping on the sofa!!! Oh my god! Was the show that boring??? No lah, I guessed maybe he gets tired easily ever since that 'big illness'. Well, time for me to learn to make tonic for him. Arrrraghhh!!! Who's good at making tonic???

No comments: