After a day of hard work today, I went to BPP to mit Wendy to buy ingredients. She's cooking lunch for XY tmr, such a lovely gf... She's always like that... Then I rushed home to prepare to mit hubbie after that. He's bringing me to Outback Steakhouse @ Millenia Walk. We took a cab there. Nice deco... Nice Ambience... After we ordered the food, I started to ask hubbie to take photographs. Seems like we were more interested in taking photos rather than eating. What is this man...
The food is like a combination of Jack's Place + Fish & Co and I muz said the bbq & sweet sauce was nice. We took a walk down to Fullerton after a hearty meal. Initially wanted to hav a drink @ the Post Bar in Fullerton hotel, but somehow the place is more for Westerners. So I suggested to hubbie to go Atrium lounge @ Marina Mandarin. Sooo cosy & relaxing with nice mocktail... The music played by the performers touched our hearts...
Next stop: New Asia Bar @ Westin? We had already decided the auspicious date to go with XY & Wendy.
Happy Valentine's Day!!! I Love U, Hubbie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment