On 2nd Oct (Tues), my two new colleagues - Hannah, Vada & I went down to Vivo City during lunchtime. We had our lunch at Pastamania. Just to comment that their lychee soda was not bad.
After lunch, Hannah went to meet up with the store manager at North Atrium to discuss about some promo event issues. Since Vada and I were only tagging along, we went to look at their current shoes promo event to see if we can get any good bargain.
At the atrium, I saw somebody familiar - my ex com MD's secretary. She was taking half day off doing her 'tai tai' shopping. Told her which com I am working for. By telling her my com's name, it means my ex boss and some colleagues will know the news soon...
As expected, my ex colleague email me the next day knowing which com I am working for and said next time can ask me to get discount for them liao.
No comments:
Post a Comment