Recently has been engrossed doing research for my new hse renovation. Looking at those IDs' portfolio & glancing at design magazines is so interesting.
Had discussed with Lao ye the theme colours for our MBR to be black/brown & gold in order to give a cozy feel. Not forgetting our fav wallpaper. I was thinking of adding sum floral graphics sticker to some of my fixtures or on the wall.
For the living room, I will prefer a brighter look, will have a settee since both hubby & I love to read and have high tea. So next time we need not go out and spend a lot of $ having high tea.
As for the kitchen, we were thinking of using loud colours like orange or yellow to make it look retro.
I wanna have lots of compartment to store things & a big wardrobe plus shoe cabinet.
Come to think of it, my current job enable me to learn more about interior design & space planning. The most important, suppliers & contractors who can give me gd price for my hse reno!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment