I am rather angry with myself today, for being so absent minded...
Moontie, Panda & I arranged to meet at 6.30pm at Bugis for dinner to celebrate Panda's bdae. I left from my new home, had been staying overnight there since last Thurs.
I decided to send my bed sheet set for laundry before taking the train to meet the girls. Around 5.15pm when I was about to leave home, I heard a sms tone. I took out the hp from my bag to check the message. It was Panda, telling me she can only meet 7pm. I called Moontie and she said she will reach Bugis before 6.30pm. She asked me to call her if I reached earlier. I replied Panda alright to meet at 7pm and went out, leaving my hp at the coffee table.
Halfway in the train, I realized I did not bring my hp. I tried hard to recall the gals' hp no. but to no avail. Feeling panicked, I wondered if I should head back home to take my phone.
In the end, I decided to try my luck and see if I can walk around Bugis Junction and find Moontie.
We did not propose any dinner venue, only to decide after meeting. I reached Bugis around 6.20pm and walked aimlessly thinking which shop Moontie most probably will patronize. After walking for 30 mins, I decided to wait outside Guardians located just outside the Bugis MRT ctrl stn to try my luck if I can see Panda coming out from the station.
Around 7.15pm, I took MRT and rushed home quickly, knowing that the girls will be worried about me for the sudden 'MIA'.
It is not the first time I forgot to bring my hp out, but those times was not so bad as it was my working days and I did not have any appointment then.
Since this bad experience, I decided to be more careful and make sure I always check and bring all the necessary items before going out.
1 comment:
mb nxt time put a signage at the main door so tat u won't forget:
Wallet - checked
H/p - checked
Ez-link card - checked
keke...
Post a Comment