Thursday, July 27, 2006

I miss a lot things!!!

I miss a lot things!!!

Down with sore throat + a bit of flu + a bit of cough (Coughing is my biggest virus enemies!!!) Two weeks never apply peel off mask... Why must mummy tell me that peel off mask will cause my face to sage as age grows?! Nw I'm nt so enthusiatics to use my fav peel off mask liao... Will change to those wash off type... No choice...

Long time never go shopping, nw felt like a jail bird, nt in the mood to do anything... Tat time boss was asking why I am sighing every now and then... She will know if she is in my shoes... Thinking of asking Michelle to go mani + pedi with me. I missed eating crabs, but hw to eat when I have sore throats? Mon boss bought chocos for me & the other 3 secretaries for helping out at the front counter, nv even eat a pc cos throat wasnt feeling gd since last Fri... To all my friends out there, I don't really fancy chocz so much, but if you wanna buy for me, hope you dont mind I pass it to someone who really knows hw to appreciate choc - my ah lau...

July is coming to an end soon... Time to go for a hair cut, take photos to renew my passport. Praying hard for National Day to cum cos long time nv had PH liao!!! Wat is tis man?!!! Ytd on MC, today on AL (still nt feeling well), I still wanna apply leave on next Mon (long time ago was supposed to go on a long weekend leave if nt bcos of the Recept).

Darling seems to be going on tight budget cos he wants to save $$$ to buy ring and for our future. Sigh... Does that mean he will cut down on buying things for me???

5 comments:

oinkoink22 said...

Helloo..u mean those wet tissue kind of masks will sage skin? i neber heard dat before wor.. but i am a very lazy person so i always use dat kind lo.. haha~

Ai Shi Teru, Des Dear said...

It's those peel off type like what beauticians will normally apply on ur face. Not sheet mask. :p

oinkoink22 said...

Ohh..dat one ah..heng,i stop usin liao... haha

xiaoyuan said...

cool..juz used it ytd leh..how..?? argh....

oinkoink22 said...

aiyah.,. not worries.. u face wun sage coz ur skin not too thick-skin like me ..haha