Buy! Buy! Buy!
Wonder if I'm too stressed or what... Bought a lot of things tis week. Ytd after work I went to Icons and bought a skirt and two pairs of shoes @ reasonable prices. Make an appointment for express mani + classic pedi @ the same location.
Went to do my xpress mani + classic pedi today. It took less than an hr to do the job, so fast man! The fastest in my record... Haha... Anyway, I also dun enjoyed doing mani & pedi for too long. The job was done fast bcos one person was doing pedi while another person was doing the mani. I was the only customer in their shop, really felt like a 'tai tai' being served by two person. In the end, I realized that the two pretty gals are actually sisters!!! Forget to mention that I choosed dark purple + black colour for my nails. Thinking of going for deep blue colour next time...
Classic pedi is really relaxing with the lady scrubbing and massaging my tired legs... ( I dun have HKG feet, dun worry!!! ). Business dun seems to be gd @ Icons. Felt that there are more 'window shoppers' compared to buyers... I like the place... It's like Bugis St but the whole place is air conditioned (very impt for shoppers like me!!!).
Bought a spaghetti stripe top with a bit of diamonte design @ Bugis e-base for < 10 bucks!!! My bro commented that the top looks too young on me. Who cares?!
Saw a nice simple maroon top @ Topshop, costs 43 bucks. So ex... Sigh... Saw a nice bag @ Icons, shall I buy?
Coming topic... Coffee, Teh or Mix???
1 comment:
shopping is every woman's favourite! i can understand dat... haha.. im "labelled" one of those kind too..
Post a Comment