Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fri 13th - My MD gave me a fright!!!

Today went to Tong Shui Hong Kong cafe with Jaime doll, my new lunch khaki. Nice deco esp when the walls is painted with bright fuschia pink. We were chatting happily and I mentioned to her abt my friends, my polyz days etc.

When we were abt to leave the cafe, I saw a lady who looks like my fav Moontie. I was not confident whether if I recognised the right person, so I just stood besides her for a while, but she didnt look at my direction leh. Sigh... Her friend was puzzled why I was standing besides her. Anyway, I am in a hurry to go back to my office, so I just walked off.

Later in the office, I sms Moontie asking whether did she go to the Hong Kong cafe. It's really her! Haiz, hw can I nt recognized my dear old Moontie? What a sotong...

Just nw while in a discussion with my boss, my MD passed by her room. Then he suddenly reversed back to my boss's office and spoke to me in a serious tone, 'Next time don't put chocolate on your table.' I was stunned by his action and thought he was nt happy to see food on my table. I quickly apologised to him thinking that he was really angry. Then he said, 'or else the chocolate will be gone cos I will eat it'... What is this man?! He really scared the wit out of me la! Anyway, how many MDs in this world will joke with his staffs? Hmmm... I think I am also quite daring, come to work late often when I am just sitting outside his room. Eating breakfast at my work desk everyday like nobody's business.

He really ate my Kit Kat which my Receptionist's friend bought from Japan. I am going to pass my tax invoice to the Finance liao. Air ticket to Japan and $ to buy the Kit Kats, what else?

No comments: