Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My First Birthday Present This Year

Went to meet Michelle for dinner today. Decided to go to this cafe which both of us nv went before at Purvis St. It's called Miss Clarity Cafe - A small simple cafe with simple deco, suitable for friends & couples. I spotted this place one day while I was helping my despatch guy to post letters @ Bras Basah. Always curious what are the eatery shops at Purvis lane. There's Killiney coffeeshop with nice wallpaper for their wall deco (Dun play play hor)... A Japanese restaurant, two Shanghai cuisine restaurants and a few coffeeshops.

Back to Miss Clarity Cafe, this cafe mainly serves western food. Price reasonable, no service charge. $11 for soup+main course+drink+dessert. Food tastes average but nt bad. A bit of 'candlelite' dinner cos the waiter light up the small candle at each occupied table. Darling was complaining I can only have candlelight dinner with him wor...

Received my first birthday present from Michelle this year - A bag from Charles & Keith. Heard from her that her bf helps in choosing my present. So honoured man...

Miss Clarity Website - http://www.missclaritycafe.com




I know I shouldnt 'kapok' ppl's foto... Sob...

1 comment:

Dezer said...

With the dark atmosphere & candle light, dun tink got any 'clarity' in this cafe wor.. haha