My Darling's Mum Cuisine
Today went to darling's hse to eat home cooked prawn mee... I must say that darling's mum is really kind enough to specially cook prawn mee for 4 greedy pigs. Mayb will whip sum dishes for her in return next time. (Dun worry, the food I cook is edible though I seldom cook, ask my dear if dun believe :P).
After that went to Jln Besar to look for shower mixer, previously went to IMM & a few hardware shops to look for it, but somehow just cannot find the type of mixer I want. Finally! Hope I bought the right type of mixer. :P
Was about to head to the bus stop to board bus 56 to darling's home again when I came across this mini Korean Supermkt @ Burlington Square. Went in to see whether if the mini mart sells any nice tempting goodies. Will tell u next time whether the tibits I bought taste nice or not. Think my blog is getting more and more like a food review blog. Hope people won't get bored reading my blog.

1 comment:
This prawn mee is 100 times beta than the dunno wad Adam's Rd famous big prawn mee.. HaHa!!
Post a Comment